Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2015

Living On a Farm

Walt: Write paragraphs with a variety of sentence lengths and complexities

Growing up on a farm out in the country would be really fun. We have been looking at dairy farms and the different roles on the farm.

 I think I would like to feed the calves because they are cute. It would be hard work on the farm. But it would be fun feeding the calves.

 My second thing I would love to do on a farm was drive a tractor because you can make some silage. Silage is for the cows to eat and that’s the cows best food on the farm. I would also grow some crops.

 Why wasn't I born in the country? After school there would be so many things to do like feeding calves, chickens and pigs, and riding bikes and horses. I think country kids are very lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.