Pages

Wednesday 20 June 2018

A good letter

Dear Mr Van Horn,

 My name is Jonathan but can you call me Jono and i'm 12 years old. I have three siblings and I am the oldest son .  I'm  Tongan pakeha .

My interests are sports and my favourite is rugby, I would like to be the like Beauden Barrett one day. I also enjoy basketball, soccer and food. Food is delicious and sports are fun. My favourite subjects are maths, reading but most of all I enjoy PE .

 My goals for 2018 are to improve on my writing and be better at listening.  My two questions are IS it fun in America? Is it cold where you live?

  Best wishes Jonathan

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jonathan ,
    I really like how you introduce yourself and tell us your interests ,

    I also like maths and basketball ,
    Maybe next time you could check your punctuation ,
    Other than that good work

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.