Pages

Friday 9 February 2018

my letter to Ms Tapuke

Dear Ms Tapuke,

 Hi my name is Jonathan but you can call me jono I am the oldest out of the four. I am Tongan and parkhia .

 I love to play rugby, basketball, touch, tag football, riper rugby and football but best sport NFL.

 what I like about school Maths because it is fun but I also like reading and what I dislike about school is writing. My goals are to put my grades up in school and be better than I am now.

 A good teacher helps you by talking to you about the work but not doing your work for you .

 Closing: JONATHAN

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jonathan,

    I really like the point you made about teachers helping but not doing the work for you- I agree with that as well! It is good to read your letter to learn more about you and I'm sure it will help Ms Tapuke as well.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.